Learn to eat without fear.
Harness the power of your own compassion to heal the relationship you have with food, in my 6-week support group.
Disordered Eating and Orthorexia are associated with restrictive diets is an incredibly complicated reality for far too many.
But, healing may be closer than you think, and it may not require years of therapy or overly restricting food for the rest of your life.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How much time do you spend thinking about food and what you can eat?
- Do you feel that the only way to heal your disease is by controlling food?
- Have you lost all joy in food and feel controlled by how you have to eat to heal?
- Do you feel paralyzed and depressed by the thought of managing your diet, while also having a long-term disease?
- Do you feel like you don’t have a say in how to heal and no one understands your experience?
- 6-Week Virtual Support Group
- Small Class Size
- 60-page Workbook
- Time and Dates: Please note I am offering two sessions to choose from:
- Session A: Wednesdays 10 am- 12 pm PST Feb 5, 12, 19, 26th, March 4, 11
- Session B: Tuesdays 4 pm – 6 pm PST Feb 18, 25, March 3, 10, 17, 24